View Single Post
Old
10-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Pleky Roks

vCash: 500
I wish people could stop pi$$ing and moaning for 5 seconds and realize that we have a good coach right now....who cares about Guy Boucher...I sure don't!!! Maybe Guy will be a great NHL coach, and maybe he'll be a huge flop....nobody knows.
Jacques Martin is ALREADY a successful coach in the NHL. He done great things in Ottawa, he turned things around in Florida before he left and he just lead the Habs to a Conference final.....give the man a little respect instead of whining because we didn't hire Guy Boucher.

I don't understand why some Hab fans can't ever be satisfied.....always gotta be complaining about something, and half the time they are complaining over nothing. I'm a Hab fan through and through, but most of the time I'm quite content with the players we have, the coach we have and happy with the way the team is playing. Things don't happen overnight, it takes time to see results. Be patient and quite whining about things you have no control over like the hiring and firing of coaches!!

Pleky Roks is offline   Reply With Quote