View Single Post
Old
10-18-2010, 03:06 PM
SterlingBennett
Duchess Of Wingers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
Shero is familiar with Upshall. He was with Poile when they drafted him in Nashville. Shero made an effort to get another Predator that he was familiar with (Hamhuis) so I'd say there is a possibility he could try for Upshall this summer...
Depending on what Upshall shows this season with the Yotes after coming off of that bad injury I would enjoy having him as a Pen. Although there is a concern about durability as he has never played an entire season. The closest he has ever come was 61 games in 07-08.

If he doesn't at least play that many this season even though I enjoy him as a player I'd have reservations about signing him.

Out of that list the one I would be most interested in would be Backes. He fell off in goal production last season compared to the season before. He seems durable, excluding his rookie year the minium games he has played in one season is 72. In 08-09 was a 30 goal scorer, and has a right hand shot.

Although he could be challenging to fit in or get if he returns a a 30g, 50+ points player again. I doubt we get him, actually highly doubt. But... Just stating he would be my preferred at least off of that short list of wingers.

Last edited by SterlingBennett: 10-18-2010 at 03:11 PM.
SterlingBennett is offline   Reply With Quote