Old
10-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
Indeed.

With that being said, one game over the summer we were playing against this total d-bag, a basically useless and horribly out of shape hockey player who was slashing, elbowing and chirping up a storm all game. In the 2nd period he started challenging guys to fights (we are really not a chippy team), and one of our dmen just snaps and starts chirping him like crazy for about 2 minutes straight, can't remember everything he said but it was tonnes of mean but hilarious comments about his weight (normally a no go, but this guy was SUCH a d-bag that he deserved it). Our dman chirped him so hard that the d-bag actually couldn't handle it and left the game!
Wow, I don't think I've seen that one yet!

I had one ***hole who was running our guys so I took him out with a good check (non-check league, but he was about to run my D partner who had his head down). On the next shift, he's just ignoring the play and taking runs at me, so when the ref wasn't looking I got him on a nice little cross check on the back and as the ref turns around the guy comes back with the stick high and he gets 2 for roughing, 2 for swearing at the ref, and tossed from the game. Playoff game too

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote