View Single Post
Old
10-18-2010, 07:55 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
These guys look like they could be dangerous all year. The only game we didn't play well/dominate for the majority of play was the Blues game, and I think a lot of that has to do with how we started. The second game in a back-to-back. We came out hard for 10-12 minutes, took the Blues by surprise, grabbed an early lead, and just fought to hang out for the rest of the night. Still played a good game, but it was noticeable that the boys were spent early. Anaheim has played poorly for the most part, but without that pressure in the second (if I recall correctly. I was against the glass in 107. my view of their offensive zone was limited most of the night, and I was also busy keeping myself liquored up) we would have outright owned them for the entire game. I think we skated right there with Chicago, and Washington looked lost until the third. All of that and we've been without Rinne and Erat since opening night. Lombardi has only skated for two games. SK was out for the first two. Lundmark hasn't even played yet.

This team with its depth and chemistry could be making some noise this season.

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote