View Single Post
Old
10-19-2010, 08:46 AM
regard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGHSports View Post
When Staal and Asham come back, I would expect either Tangradi to be sent down or Comrie be released and Kennedy to seat.
Tangradi probably will be sent back to the AHL maybe for the rest of the season except for other call-ups. Thats not such a bad thing we'll see him again next year.
Comrie could possibly be waived since Bylsma already doesnt like him. I however disagree that Kennedy should...........seat.

Quote:
Kennedy does nothing, he doesn't kill Pentalies, doesn't get PP time. Talbot kills pentalies and is a faceoff guy.
Wrong.
Theres more to winning games then PK and PP.

Quote:
As for Godard, seeing Carkner tonight, he still has a role on this team. Mike Rupp puts the fear into nobody and I am sure when we play the Rangers and 6'8 Derek Boogaard runs around alot more people to realize this. I think the 4th line will be something like Kenndy/Comrie/Tangradi-Rupp-Adams, with Godard replacing Adams on some nights..
Rupp doesnt have to strike fear into anyone.
I agree that our only real need right now for Godard is Anti-Boogaard. Tangradi wont be put on our 4th line. That would be terrible. Putting Comrie with Rupp and Adams would be a waste, might as well waive him. And Rupp is not our 4th line center.

Quote:
You will see something like this..

Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis
Staal-Malkin-Talbot
Cooke-Letestu-Asham
Kennedy/Comrie/Tangradi-Rupp-Adams/Godard
No you wont.

regard is offline   Reply With Quote