View Single Post
Old
10-19-2010, 09:58 AM
davepeak
Too many pools

vCash: 500
There is no theme for our party, but my girlfriend and I chose the costume for each other.

I'll be discoman! All I need now is to find glasses that would fit, practice disco dancing/attitude ( la Disco Stu) and transfer some disco music in my phone so I can play it on me during the party.

My girlfriend? It isn't a real costume, but so much different than her usual style! She is a really classy girl, always beautifully dressed. She'll transform into a (Edit: Ed Hardy lover) girl! Way too much fake tanning, fake makeup and fake Ed Hardy clothing (+ fake attitude).

I think it's gonna be fun, but we hope we won't see a real (Edit: Ed Hardy lover) girl at the party!

For ideas, you could always go to Village des Valeurs (used clothing and new costumes) or Party Expert (which is more expensive, and they look at you like you are gonna steal them, but they have hundreds of kits).

Last edited by davepeak: 10-19-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Seems like the forum doesn't like the name of my girlfriend's costume!