View Single Post
Old
10-20-2010, 04:31 AM
EdwardBlake
This is all a joke.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
Really? I find it very odd that this is the most violent non combat sport in the world and he should be banned for life for grabbing someones shirt...

That basically sets us up for a huge incident where a player loses it and shoves a fan or something and then decides to go crazy on him because he knows his career is over...

Edit: And a rational person doesn't decide to end someone's career for a marginal incident.
Rational in the point that I neither, brought up another league, or comparison. You did... I was only supplying an opinion of which I wish should and hopefully be done. And stayed completely on topic in doing so... And made it pretty stern that my opinion was that any incident involving a player going after a fan should be suspension, again stating opinion not fact... And that involved the sport of hockey, not another sport considering there is not a OT: at the start of the thread.

So actually I had the definition of rational thought with my statements, but your incoherence of that is making me get off topic. Moving on... And getting back to topic...

Hope the player is banished to the minors or a waiver pick up, and hope at least a 10-15 game suspension. Done with the topic, my opinion has been posted.

Hope you guys have a good season, I honestly cheer often for Vancouver even sitting in the East. Have a good night.

EdwardBlake is online now   Reply With Quote