View Single Post
Old
10-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Mosetter27

vCash: 500
OMG JULES I ALMOST FORGOT!...

As I told you I have no life and could have these fall into the hands of some players well 2 pictures made their way to Pronger

he was at PNC Bank in Williamstown yesterday, my co-workers sister works there so when it got "closed" to everyone else I was able to meet him personally, I brought the Saturday Night Fever & the Dumb & Dumber bike pic with him & Timonen.

I first showed him the SNF one and he asked where The pic was from and I said it was soem pic with you and what I would assume to be your wife. He then immediatly remembered and starting cracking up! then I showed him the D&D and he started chuckling and said good one of Kimo & I said no thats you there also Mr. Pronger, he said call me chris & then started staring hard at jimcarrey/ himself and said and I QUOTE! "GOD, DO i REaLLY LOOK THAT RETARTED!" and started laughing. I said No, he said don't lie I look like Jim carrey playing a mentally challenge person he said these are GREAT did you do them i responded with no, and told him about you and how to get to this site, he took the pics and said kimmos gotta see it, so yeah COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! sorry.

Mosetter27 is offline   Reply With Quote