View Single Post
Old
10-21-2010, 04:12 AM
Christina Woloski
Registered Something

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilerBoy888 View Post
Alright, and I'll keep it civilized here.
You don't see me ripping into the Sedins or Samuelsson. They go about their business and get the job done. On the other hand, many of you might back up Burrows, remember what he did with Bulin and Niemi? Both times, he spite the goalies and they stood on their head and made Burrows eat crow.

What makes you think he won't do it again? Marty Turco is a siv and Burrows will turn Turco into a Conn Smythe candidate through yapping into Turco's face.

Burrows can pot in 50 goals, heck win the Rocket Richard trophy, then what, goes goaless and disses the opposing team's hasbeen goalies transforming them into MVP all-world goalies.

Give credit where credit is due, if i'm a hawks fan, I'd thank Burrows for the cup.

As for the Oilers and my hatred for the Canucks, I have nothing against you guys, I'd rather talk smack with Flames fans and have someone beat down Iginla. Like a typical homer, if some oiler goon beat down some Flames fan, I'd be happy and hope it continues.

You guys have Torres already, he makes bone crunching game changing hits when it counts and he does not need to yap. Burrows will do something stupid and the opposing team would rally against him. Torres does not do anything like that. As an Oiler fan, I've seen what Torres can do and he can demoralize the opposition with a big hit rather than running up to the goalie and talk trash.
l0lwut ?

You just took the argument and started ranting about things so completely different, I couldn't reach the "ignore" faster.