View Single Post
Old
10-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Fitzy
All Is Well

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshot320 View Post
As a leaf fan I am loving the passion of you NYR fans...

I am thinking Orr steps up this time with Boogard as a way to take some heat of revenge off his teammates. And yes I agree that Orr didn't want to dance last game, but to his credit he did just get knocked out a couple days before lol.

What effect will having Sauer in the lineup be for you guys.. Less offensive from the backend, but better defense?

Tough break about Gaborik last game, I am not one who likes to see anyone get injured, but I am hoping for a physical game. Would love to see a rivalry heat up with you guys, even though 3 of our 4 games this year will be this month lol.
We have seen, including preseason, 9 games of Boogaard, and 0 fights. We're hoping Orr steps up just as much as you guys are.

Sauer is just steadier defensively than Eminger. He may still be prone to rookie mistakes, but being a defensive minded 1 way 23 year old, its a much smoother transition than for, say a Del Zotto or a Gilroy.

In order to replace offense, Eminger would have to have been producing offense. So not really.

The Leafs have such a large fanbase, we inevitably get 2 or 3 trolls during the course of the game. Needless to say that adds to the general passion of this board.

Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote