View Single Post
Old
10-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface Avery View Post
You obviously didnt watch the games....i understand what your saying about colorado changing there strategy but the rangers went hard for most of the game with a completely depleted team.

Is this team a playoff team no.....do they try hard yes.

All I'm trying to say is it wasn't a pathetic effort that we have seen so often by this team. I am usually so angry after loses because it looks like they don't try hard but after this loss i felt they put out their best effort happened to come up short.

A loss is a loss but still it was a good game. If eminger hadn't **** the bed on those last two goals they might've pulled it out.
I didn't watch the game? Alright... I watch every game and win or lose I never change the channel. It wasn't an embarrassing performance I will give you that but in my eyes it wasn't as close as some think which is understandable with the injuries. But they will have to pick it up a notch if they want to win these games shorthanded. Gaborik wasn't exactly lighting it up before his injury so using that as an excuse is only half fair. Had a sliding defenseman not wiped out Anderson then the Rangers very well could have been shut out... It goes both ways. They didn't get any lucky bounces but sometimes you have to work hard and earn them.

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote