View Single Post
Old
10-22-2010, 01:36 AM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kivaerijo View Post
dont think i could have screamed it any louder at the game. not blaming anything on refs, cuz it always happens, but they let a few blatant (to my eye anyway) calls go.

Come on sully! cant remember who it was, but saw someone hugging him a little after his miss.

love the grit in front of our net this year as well. weber looks a lot meaner and better this year, and in turn has made everyone that way more. its nice to see players sticking up for people this year.

one negative though, anyone else see sully, think in overtime, stop playing because he was busy complaining about an offsides call that didnt get called? he was standing there, literally standing there for a moment, looking at the refs. one hand on his stick, the other hand in the air. all the while the penguins are buzzing around our net as the rest of our team are trying to keep the puck out of our net. Really upset me for a few. reminded me of arnott last year. Keep on keeping on there sully.

bring on the stars!

It was Erat who was talkin to Sully after that. I dont know if anyone noticed but Sully's age late in this game came apparent to me: 1 he let Malkin literally walk right past him not even testing him (yea yea he's malkin but seriously) 2 he missed some prime passes late in OT and late in the third, no complaints really from me just observations. Overall a good game with all our injuries catching up to us. Regardless, look forward and keep this points going

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote