View Single Post
Old
10-22-2010, 12:37 AM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenWheel View Post
What you did you guys like so much about Klein? I was going to nickname him toast for the game, because when I would notice him he was getting burned. I didn't think all that much of his night, but I really only noticed a few burns, probably missed his better plays. I was a bit down on Weber as well. I never have seen Weber get beat that much although in truth again it was only a few plays. But usually it's once per game, not several. I have to assume that Trotz had them out as much as possible against the best opposition, so that must be why, the high end for Pitt is tough. But I was still a little disappointed. (Although Bouillon takes most of my wrath for their third goal. Otherwise I thought he was half decent.) I thought Sulzer looked good for still being basically a rookie, but he was probably well protected by Trotz, plus I did notice a couple weak turnovers and the scoresheet lists him with three. I don't fear him having to play now though.
Boullion had about 3 good chances to take the puck away from Malkin on that third goal. Malkin just wouldn't let him. That's just one of the best players in the world at his best. If any game can show that a few top end players can single handily win a game it's this one. We were pretty much beat by 3 players tonight. Crosby, Malkin, Letang.

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote