Thread: OT: Automobile Questions
View Single Post
Old
10-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Guiness time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
How do you get more options? The lx is the lower model compared to the ex. BTW, when i do it, i get 0.9 for either one. Unless I'm missing something? If you're not looking for leather, much better to go for LX i think. You pay 4k extra for sunroof, 17 inch wheels, security system and something else I think. I don't want to say security system isn't important, but if you sherlock it, most ppl are already turned off to rob it anyway.
maybe i miss wrote it...but the one with 0.9% financing when u buy it has the sun roof and other options....where as the other one doesn't have those options but has 5.65%. i'll try the site again, anyhow, i'll be going to visit honda dealer next week & i'll get the low down.

as for buying a used car for the same price...i rather simply get a new car with a nice warranty & i figured an accord was a solid bet. i innitially was looking at a vw golf family car but I've heard nothing but horror stories with problems from transmission to electrical system/wiring. so honda's the next choice at the moment.

Guiness time is offline   Reply With Quote