Old
10-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Winroba
Keep Calm, Kassi On

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarfangor View Post
Yeah Hodgson is like a glass doll.
Hodgson isn't like a glass doll, he had a back injury which was misdiagnosed, both the team doctor and his personal doctor missed the muscle tear.

He was also the first draft pick that Mike Gillis ever made. He's not moving unless the return is PHENOMENAL for something that will put us over the top to win the stanley cup RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarfangor View Post
Also didn't Bieksa have an A on his jersey at one point?
He's got one now. Supposedly he's great in the locker room. He's also great with the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelsLike93 View Post
The only thing I'm not digging right now is how happy the Canucks board is to get rid of Bieksa lol.. I'm just hoping we dont get the raw end of the deal in this one if it is in fact pulled off
He's just a scapegoat. He isn't nearly as bad as people there make him out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS View Post
If they can some how involve Cody Hodgson in the deal I would be very happy to trade for Bieksa.
Hodgson won't move, see above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudi94 View Post
Funny you mention Tinordi. Wasn't that the guy Vancouver was "waiting for" during the draft?
Yeah we wanted Tinordi but as I said before, we're trading for pieces to put us over the top for this year, not for futures.

Canucks aren't just dumping Bieksa for anything, all it takes is one desperate team (see LA Kings + Mitchell, 2 years 3.5mil for a defenceman that hadn't been proven healthy)

In this case, I think that team is going to be Anaheim

Winroba is offline   Reply With Quote