View Single Post
Old
10-23-2010, 06:46 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FroFan View Post
The thing with Harrold is, you know exactly what you're getting with him. He's not going to get much better than he currently is, and management doesn't mind letting him hold down that 7th d-man spot. They don't have to worry that they're letting him stagnate, etc., because he isn't "developing" anymore. It'd be a shame for any of the younger guys (including Drewiske) to get the same treatment, because they're still learning.

I think because of Harry's work ethic and attitude, the coaches like having him around. He'll work hard, never complain, and when they throw him into a game, they know what they're going to get (full effort from a borderline NHLer). If they can limit his minutes, and avoid putting him out against top-tier players he should be able to burn 10-14 minutes a game.
Exactly the reason to get rid of him. He's not getting better and we have alot of young defence that derserves a shot at that 10-14 mins.It would help them delvelope to there potential. Seriously Muzzin Hickey Colten Teubert Alec Martinez Viatcheslav Voynov Patrick Mullen Johan Fransson and im sure theres a few more all down looking for time. Its suposed to be a strength all the young defense they need a look at the nhl now. I dont want to see them all stay down till they all become free agents without some time in the nhl This 6th spot on the kings would be perfect. It would also help in a trade to have them all get some time . I'm ok with keeping Harold for emergency purposes as u say hes deadicated. The Kings need to put clifford back if they had to I dont think he was waiver fodder

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote