View Single Post
Old
10-24-2010, 04:10 PM
NYRantLftyC19

vCash: 500
Our style these past two games are perfectly suited to go up against the Devils. Their D is inexperienced, lack good offense, and our style of attacking the D men and causing them to make bad outlet passes so that our defense can step up (protected by a forward coming back to protect the D-man's spot) should cause problems. It's alot of skating, but that's why we have a well-conditioned team. Arnott Elias Langenbrunner, Zubrus, aren't the fastest forwards anymore, and with the way our D has been playing physical hopefully we can do the same thing we've done the past few games, clog up the nuetral zone, but even better. Except for two games last year, i don't think we've had much trouble with Kovalchuk the last few years (thx Avery, Lundy) And i expect Callahan Dubi Arty Frolov Boyle to really wreck havoc down low in the Devils zone. The forwards for the Devils may come out blazing and ready to prove themselves after a lackluster start, but i think their D will be exploited all year, making MArty look bad (plus how bad he makes himself look anyway)

Parise - Zajac is the only thing that scares me, and Kovalchuk will take some work from Avery and Staal/Girardi to shut down this game if he plays. Other than that.. our defense has looked mobile, offensive, and physical.. and our forwards are getting the job done.. If we're consistent, we'll win..