View Single Post
Old
10-05-2003, 03:37 PM
Yanner39

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizral
Excuse me, when did this site become a mensa meeting? These are messageboards for any hockey fan to talk hockey, not for the upper-crust elite. Just because you feel someone is wrong is no reason to say they should not post here.
LOL...Good one. You got me there.

All I'm saying is that if I go and post something on the Canucks board and I know it's going to stir up some discussion, I going to make damn sure I know what I'm talking about, that's all. It has nothing to do with the upper-crust elite

Back to hockey. Again, you say that it's highly unlikely the Oilers will make the playoffs. Although I respect your opinion, I really don't know how you can say highly unlikely. As an Oiler fan, I am going in to the season knowing that it will not be easy for them to make the playoffs. Do I think they have a chance, of course. Why? Because year after year, this team is discounted every pre-season and never given a chance. Year after year, they lose top notch talent and still manage to keep on making the playoffs.

So I guess I confused as to why it's unlikely that they will miss the playoffs. History says they have a chance and probably more than a 50-50 chance after this year's pre-season. But again, it is your opinion.