View Single Post
Old
10-25-2010, 12:55 PM
RWWallpaper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAL8116 View Post
Thanks first off. The reason why it became a big deal is because before the puck is even dropped for a game people were excessively complaining about him and therefore taking away from the actual discussion. I think we keep thinks pretty loose around here, but when the discussion strays so far to left field it ruins the said discussion. DiPietro gets a lot of crap just for being DiPietro. Again some people have grazed over my points, but I am all for criticizing him when he deserves it and not simply because he is DP.
I understand your point Sal but, as I said earlier, and with all due respect, who gets to define what's constructive and what's not? Trying to read people's minds in regard to where the criticism is coming from is a slippery slope my friend.

I just think we are all adults here and can handle irrational posts from our fellow members without going to these lengths to get them out of the GDT's. Again, I understand you guys can run this place anyway you see fit as it is a private message board...I just felt it incumbent upon me to get it on the record that I think it's unnecessary and dangerous to do so...