View Single Post
Old
10-25-2010, 04:40 PM
CanadianFlyer88
Knublin' PPs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
Outside fantasy owner here, in a league that counts goals and assists. I have Richards on my team, and another owner offered me to trade him for Carter, straight up. Carter hasn't produced as much this year, but I was looking through the GDT and it was speculated that Carter would center the first line while Richards would be on the third.

Here's the question: who do you guys think will be worth more by the end of the season? Is Carter going to step it up and end up with more points than Richards? Or should I stick with Rich?

Also, Spezza recently became available as a FA, as well as Mikko Koivu and Briere. All are centers.. are any of them better options than Carter or Richards?
It really depends on your categories. If it's straight up points, Carter and Richards will probably be a push.

The only other guy you mentioned who I would consider over either is Mikko Koivu. The Flyers will probably score more goals than Minnesota but, due to the depth in Philly, top end scoring will be lower. Koivu has a decent shot at cracking 80 points, where I believe both Carter and Richards are destined for high 60s, low 70s numbers. Though, if your pool is straight up points, Koivu's really a push, too.

CanadianFlyer88 is offline   Reply With Quote