View Single Post
Old
10-27-2010, 09:52 AM
And You Feel Shame

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlTimeHockey View Post
yeah....thanks Brodeur for the injury and Miller for opting out. He was a solid goalie for two years. He looked like he was finally going to put it together and maybe stop his antics. I remember.
A little misleading. He was already elected to the AS game before Brodeur had to pull out because of injury, at which point DP was elevated to starter.

I find the DP hate humorous. I guess as Isles fans we've become to much in need of things to complain about. He's gotten a whole 2 more starts than Roli, and after tonight that will probably be just one more start - but let's run around like the sky is falling and the only reason we aren't perfect at the start of this season is because DP's been granted special super-starter status because the people running this team have no handle on short- or long-term management of the team and its assets.

I'd be happy with a 2/1 Roli/DP start ratio, but if it's the other way around that's fine too, as long as the team keeps winning.

At least we finally have a DP criticism thread. Frankly, though, I thought they were all DP criticism threads already.