View Single Post
Old
10-27-2010, 12:11 PM
OlTimeHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Go Green View Post
A little misleading. He was already elected to the AS game before Brodeur had to pull out because of injury, at which point DP was elevated to starter.

I find the DP hate humorous. I guess as Isles fans we've become to much in need of things to complain about. He's gotten a whole 2 more starts than Roli, and after tonight that will probably be just one more start - but let's run around like the sky is falling and the only reason we aren't perfect at the start of this season is because DP's been granted special super-starter status because the people running this team have no handle on short- or long-term management of the team and its assets.

I'd be happy with a 2/1 Roli/DP start ratio, but if it's the other way around that's fine too, as long as the team keeps winning.

At least we finally have a DP criticism thread. Frankly, though, I thought they were all DP criticism threads already.
So which of Miller, Thomas and Brodeur is Rick? Miller cancelled, DiPietro makes it. Brodeur opts out, Vokoun gets on, DP named starter, Vokoun being Brodeur's replacement.

So he didn't replace anyone?