View Single Post
Old
10-28-2010, 01:35 AM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleangene View Post
Here we go again....I just saw on the team's fans message board that Saturday's game on SS will only be on the SS in Davidson County. That must be my punishment for spending Saturday night in Knoxville for my mom's birthday. SS, FSTN, PREDS communications directors, cable tv operators........YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more like Dish Network sucks ...

One Link

Quote:
DROP DISH UPDATE (SPAM-A-RAMA DING DONG)

Here’s what the dolts at Dish Network have decided to do to escalate their “fight” with Fox.

So at 3:45 yesterday they send out this email to all of their customers re-enforcing their misguided position that the brouhaha is all Fox’s fault and asking subscribers to boycott Fox programming and their sponsors. At 3:46 in-boxes start getting hit with this spam e-mail over and over. Within 30 minutes, about 100 of them (they are all exactly the same message) have been sent. They continued all afternoon with as many as 800 of these electronic harassment propaganda pieces piling up in in-boxes.

Fox has confirmed that all of their teams have informed them of the e-mails, with each team's PR dept absorbing the brunt of the e-assault.

So this is Dish's answer? Ask the fans to boycott the teams and our sponsors due to a contract dispute that we have NOTHING to do with. What’s next? Egg our windows? Light poop on fire on our doorsteps? Tell us to turn our own children in for watching? Spitballs and straws?

Clowns.

And besides, who is really to blame in all of this? If Fox can cut a deal with DirecTV, AT&T U-verse, Verizon Fios, Time Warner, Charter and all of the other providers, how can this be Fox's fault? If it were, wouldn't ALL of the carriers be holding out on them?

Dish Network. You are now failing at failing. Dunces.

If you haven’t already, join my movement to Drop the Dish. Our children’s future may rely on it...and, as you know, children are our future – Dish Network is not.

Posted on October 21, 2010 10:13 AM Permalink Send to a Friend Email Razor

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote