Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
10-28-2010, 08:15 AM
timbitca

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
He seriously needs some anger management. Goalies shouldn't be suspended this often.

P.S - I read the coaches will also be suspended (1 game)
Yeah, both coaches were assessed a game misconduct each, even though I have no idea why. Especially on our side since we didn't receive a penalty at the end of the play. And even I could make an arguement for Mike's too, I highly doubt he told Lavigne to do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cishockeyfan View Post
This has to drive STU Fans crazy, heres Lavigne obviously a fantastik Goalie, who is capable of stealing games, like he did in his first game back last night, but than has to showboat and lose his cool, when he should have been celebrating with his team for the victory. To add to the maturity, the good old punch to the Door, after meeting with Eagles in his Office.

Every time, I have seen him play againts UNB their has been temper flares, yelling, slamming of the stick, breaking his stick over the net. Hes gotta get his head in check, and be the most valuable player for the tommies that he should be. Missing 5 of the first 6 regular season games, could have a huge impact on the Tommies playoff hopes
Agreed on all counts. And it might be more than 5 of the first 6 too. I was checking up on playing regulations of the AUS and CIS last night and it mentions that a player receiving a 2nd gross misconduct in a season will be suspended for one full season. I know it's spread over two seasons but you have to think the AUS chair will not take kindly to a guy playing is first game back from a 4 game suspension doing something like that.

EDIT: Never mind that comment about the 2 gross's, he was assessed a Match penalty last year, but that's no better really.