View Single Post
Old
10-29-2010, 09:58 PM
Decklann

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdalite View Post
Nah, just joking with a rookie... I have no knowledge about that racist joke you mention, but would not have taken out any ignorant post by your brother on you had I known -- have no use for racist crap though, joke or not -- Had no intention of being mean; sorry if you took it that way.

Seriously though, if you are going through the time and expense to create and have made up a novelty t-shirt, IMO you should put a little more thought into coming up with one that is clever and fresh... The first two cheering on players do not seem any better than the ones you can buy cheaper at any sports store or FanGear, and the last to me is too limited to wearing only at Pens games... and also too played out.

In a serious answer to your question... l think you should get none of those three.
OK, sorry for getting so offensive, my brother went on my profile and trolled everyone while I was doing my chores and everyone seemed to hate me for it. Now about the shirts, I get what your saying. I am trying to think of something clever that doesn't sound like I'm offending them. I have until tomorrow so if anyone has any suggestions please post them. Also, I am currently drawing the picture described by "RevupthoseFlyers".

Decklann is offline   Reply With Quote