View Single Post
Old
10-30-2010, 07:37 AM
Maineice11

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
I am excited for tonight, it was definitely frustrating the past couple games, to get so close to winning at home and then losing by one and there is a lot of hard work going on out on the ice.

I know a lot of people are not happy with Gilroy, don't jump down my throat, but I think he has worked really hard and looked good, stronger, giving more hits has looked better than last season, I have played and watched the game for over 15 years, so I am not new to the game. I am just giving my opinion, I think he will continue improving over the season. I do agree with the same people that Eminger needs to sat and Sauer needs to be in, I feel that makes a much better 3rd pairing D with Gilroy.

Let's go have a good clean hard fought game! And of course WIN IT!

Also, this is my first season with NHL Center Ice (I live in Maine, it is my best option to see the game) and I just ordered NHL network this morning so I can watch the game tonight! I have been quite satisfied, of course all the games vs Boston are blacked out and I have to watch it through NESN, scary! haha

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote