View Single Post
Old
10-30-2010, 06:37 PM
MsWoof

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig Out Your Soul View Post
Well, I don't agree with your complaints. It's been exactly as advertised for me. Local games are blacked out, which is understandable. The Flyers feed isn't always available, but trying having Centre Ice and never getting the Flyers feed. This has been amazing so far.

Also, being able to watch the game whenever I want is fantastic. I work most evenings so being able to watch the replay is a top selling feature for me.

See, I compare it to having Centre Ice, of which I was a customer for 4 or 5 years. We would never get the Flyers feed, local games were blacked out, and only 5-10 games were available on the HD channels. Centre Ice was more expensive, as well.

This is the first game that is not available in HD. If MSG wasn't cheap as ****, it wouldn't be a problem. Their announcers aren't as bad as others, just the video quality isn't that great. It's still better than watching somebody stream it off their computer, though.

You have every right to not be happy. But to me, it comes exactly as advertised.
The only complaint I have is that the feed is about a minute behind what's on tv, so I've had to turn off all Flyers reporters on twitter because they tell me what happened well before I see it. Otherwise, the quality is fantastic and at least at times we can now get the Flyers feed. We didn't have the option last year.

The other awesome thing is that you can watch the game immediately. I missed the first period last night so when the game ended I was able to watch it. Tonight I'll miss the second so I'll catch it after the game. I work weird hours so it's great for me.

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote