10-30-2010, 11:00 PM
FlyHigh

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles View Post
Post-game quotes:

DiPIETRO:
“When you lose three in a row—four in a row now—you’re just looking for something to get sparked up and turn this thing around. [Pronger] didn’t want me going after [Danny] Briere, but I was just looking for somebody except him [Pronger], to be honest.”

CARCILLO:
“It would have been nice to fight [DiPietro]. I’m sure I would be able to handle myself. He said he wanted to go. He asked the ref to let him go, told Pronger he wanted to get some frustration out. It would have been nice to get loose but the linesmen had a grip on me.”

BRIERE:
“When you get embarrassed like that, obviously there’s lot of frustration. They obviously didn’t like that. They had to respond some way, somehow. That was one way to do it, with their fists, finishing their checks, and that’s what happened. I thought the refs did a pretty good job of controlling the game. It’s going to happen, games like that when one team goes up quite a bit on the other one.”

LAVIOLETTE (re: Bobrovsky):
“He’s been sharp - I’ve said that from Day One. He’s had really good days for us. I thought he played terrific [Friday in Pittsburgh]. We wanted to get him back in there and see him in a back-to-back situation and he responded really well. He was quick again. There were times where there wasn’t a lot going on and all of a sudden, he had to make not just a save, but a really good save. He’s got the quickness to his game with his legs down low.”
That was so funny, DiPietro was raging after Briere, Pronger grabs him, DP settles down, Pronger lets go, DP goes after Carcillo.

I don't blame DP at all, but it was funny at the same time.

FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote