View Single Post
Old
10-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Laperriere22*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensane
Ditto for me. My girlfriend text messaged me the report just as HF went down initially. I had this sneaking suspicion deep down inside that Snyder wouldn't make it (don't crucify my for having this natural instinct--and don't get me wrong, I was pulling for him 100%), but I didn't think that things looked good from the get go.
I surely wouldn't express outrage at your comment. There's nothing wrong with what you said at all.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I think Heatley's promising career is over. I don't know how he's going to handle himself, let alone beating all the charges that have stemmed from this incident.
I feel pity for Heatley more than anything else because he has a hard road ahead of him. I wouldn't wish that road on but a few people.

Quote:
Please keep this thread clean, let the main board mods deal with all the anti-Heatley crap.
I hope it remains clean as well; I don't have the stomach for much more self-righteousness centering on Heatley and his current situation. I hope the NHL does the right thing and has a moment of silence before the games Wednesday at least.