View Single Post
Old
10-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Spawn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Boardwalk Empire imo is nothing at all. Far inferior to the Sopranos or many mafioso movies, series that have been done much better before.
Its an overdone genre and really you could only be impressed with this if you hadn't been exposed to the Godfather and everything since for several decades.

Theres lots of promise in teh Atlantic boardwalk story and history but the resultant series sucks. Its maybe doing well in the face of really ordinary TV these days.
Suffice to say, I disagree. I haven't seen last weeks episode or the one this week, but I've been impressed with what I've seen so far. Now it's no Wire, but nothing is. As for the Sopranos, I've seen a few episodes here and there but I was never able to get into it. I'll probably try again at some point but I was never impressed with what I did see.

But, this thread is about Walking Dead, so perhaps I shouldn't be going so off topic haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
I can't get AMC up here, but I'm a big fan of the comic series. Looks like I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD.
Thats what torrents are for (or there are a number of websites that you could just watch it right off the net in really good quality.)

Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote