Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
11-01-2010, 06:45 PM
timbitca

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeShow91 View Post
there is nothing wrong with relying on your goalie in hockey because a lot of teams are successful when doing it. Example the Buffalo Sabres with Dominik Hasek and now Ryan Miller, last years Canadiens with Jaroslav Halak, and Giguere on the Ducks first cup finals appearance. I told a few of my friends this, once STU simplifies the game and stops dicking the puck around in their own zone and stops looking for the stretch pass all the time, they would be a much more effective team if they make the simple plays. UNB makes simple and effective plays all the time. STU has some smart players, but seriously, saturday was like watching pond hockey!
Agreed, but the fact remains they're 0-4 at a -23 and 1-0 +1 with Lavigne out/in. I think it gets to a point where you just rely too much on your tender. No knock on MacFarlane either, I'm sure he can do the job, the team is just utter **** in front of him.

Also, I've been slacking, here's the video.

You can't conclusively say that he did or did not hit him from the video but you have to admit it's more than a facewash motion, and that Lavigne had no business being that near to our bench doing his antics (too bad neither my camera nor STU's caught his celebration, haven't seen anyone win the Stanley Cup be that excited in a while)

Last edited by timbitca: 11-01-2010 at 06:50 PM.