View Single Post
Old
11-01-2010, 07:36 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunka Gurndeep View Post
To be fair,

Most cops are understaffed and overworked in Canada. They don't do much for these 'petty' crimes because in reality, they really can't. While 2 cops are tied up doing surveillance or working on catching a couple of criminals who are keying cars, thousands of other criminals are doing far worse.

I know it sucks that it happened to you but you can't expect the world out of an understaffed, underappreciated police officer. Trust me, I know.

Sure there are some bad apples in every force who doesn't give a rats ass about you or your problem, but there are tons of brave men and women out there (I'd say a good 80-90% of them) who joined the force for the right reasons and would love nothing more then to help you out if they could.

Cut it down on the police hate, this is a thread asking for advice, not to bash police
To be fair it really isn't 80-90%. Yeah I know you hear stories and sometimes the cops are in the right sometimes in the wrong, but 80-90% I have my doubts. More like 60% I'd say, some cops really only give a **** about furthering their career and not you or me. For some people just like anyone its a means to an end and just like a lot of people hate their jobs so do some cops. 80-90%... to me that just sounds ridiculous especially with how many there are who have been doing it for years. A lot of people can't tolerate the same job for more than 5 years. You telling me if they're given free reign to slack off and do nothing that a bunch of them don't? That would just be ignorance, any job I've ever had where employees had it easy 90% of them were slackers.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote