View Single Post
Old
05-16-2005, 05:01 PM
pelts35.com

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMe7219
I completely agree with everything you said. Four years ago, I had a choice between Boardwalk Bullies season tickets and Phantoms season tickets. Although the AHL is IMO a much higher level of play, I chose the Bullies, mainly because your 2nd reason. There are so many distractions at Phantoms games.

However, I have been to a good number of Phantoms games, and now since the Bullies are gone, I have a Phantoms playoff pack and I'll have Phantoms season tickets next year.
I'm curious, how much further is Trenton from the Spectrum for you? If it's only 5-10 minutes difference, you might want to consider Trenton instead. The Sovereign Bank Arena is a great place to watch a game, although I do like Reading a bit more.

The one thing that I really hated about the Phantoms schedule is that they rarely (1 or 2 times per season) have Saturday night games. 90% of their games are on Friday or Sunday and there is nothing worse than dealing with rush hour traffic to get to the Spectrum on a Friday night.

On the other hand, Saturday night games are the norm for Trenton and Reading.