Old
11-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Robert
Foligno family

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Quite a few veterans on this team have played just as inconsistently or in some cases even poorer hockey then Filatov. Veterans get a bit more rope, I understand that. But Filatov's game hasnt changed all that much this year. He's not going to win one on one battles, and he's not a player to go into the corners to dig out a puck. He took another lazy penalty Saturday in Colorado. So I say B.S. to Arniel. Arniel is desperate for goals, and he aint getting it from Nash, Voracek, Huselius, etc. Filatov didnt work his way out of any doghouse. Arniel just realizes no one is scoring, so Filatov gets another chance. I hope Filatov succeeds.
Well, I sort of thought the same when reading about the promotion.. To be honest I've seen most of the last four games and Nikky hasn't been on the ice enough to judge much of anything imo..

We need scoring and the SO goal may have been the biggest thing to get him in Arniel's playbook. No doubt the kid can score when paired with decent players and we need scoring. Let's hope he helps us beat Montreal, if he does Arniel will look like a genius.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote