Old
11-02-2010, 12:14 AM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNet View Post
Maybe you should check your math.

If we are including play-offs, his career high is 26. He had 10 goals in the play-offs last year in 23 games.

If you want all time career he had 55 his last year in the Q, yes I know it is a typically very high scoring league and even the worst NHL player probably would put up 20-25 goals in the Q.

And when did I say he had a missile shot? I didn't. He has an ACCURATE shot. And I'm fairly sure even dekeing a goalie out of his pants and scoring makes you a goal-scorer. You know. . . that whole scoring goals aspect and all of being a goal-scorer. He isn't going to get the majority of his goals firing a wide open wrister or blast from the point, but in tight he can find wholes and score.
Let's also keep tabs on how many goals Giroux scores in shootouts which don't get applied to his goal total but makes a world of difference in getting you the extra point and like you know scoring the deciding shootout goal to get you into the effin playoffs...

But you know..he scored that by himself on a BREAKAWAY and b/c the goalie made a mistake! It was bogus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-8ciG1RZAI

Last edited by FreshPerspective: 11-02-2010 at 12:22 AM.
FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote