View Single Post
Old
11-02-2010, 01:11 AM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHockey9 View Post
However, we're talking about Frans Neilsen here...Frans Neilsen. Listed at 6'0'' 187lbs while Briere is listed at 5'10'' 179 lbs (according to NHL.com). You're telling me you can't even drop your gloves with someone that is, more or less, the same size as you if you're THAT pissed off?

P-words, I say, P-words.

Edit: Hell, Gaborik dropped em with Carcillo and got beat pretty good, but kudos to him for doing that. That's the way it should be. If you're pissed off, drop your gloves.
Exactly. I dont condone using your stick to "get your message across". I made the same point. I look at it this way, I dont want anyone doing that to anyone on my team. I dont condone anyone doing it on my team to another player.
Its a 6-1 game. you ask him if he wants to go. if he doesnt you let it go. Nothing good can come out of what happened. You think this is going to deter Nielson from doing it again? Hell he may keep doing it until Briere shows he can handle it the right way.
Briere should just shut up as well. He says he didnt make contact? put your glasses on Danny.

GoneFullHextall is online now   Reply With Quote