View Single Post
Old
11-02-2010, 03:32 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
55-65 point solid 2-way centerman. He has the makings of a very good center. I don't see #1 franchise center, but that doesn't mean the guy isn't going to be a smashing success.
i think the point here is that if you can get say 60 points a piece from Dubi - AA - Cally...youd have one of if not the best 2nd line in hockey.

the problem the Rangers have isnt their secondary scoring...its their primary scoring. if dubi - aa - cally is your best line, you have to play every game like game 7 of the stanley cup finals to stay in it/win it.

we just arent talented enough to win without playing 150% every shift....over the course of 82 games that leaves its toll...you lose guys to injuries from blocking 30+ shots a game...you wear down from playing that intense hockey all game every game.

when you have more talent you can win some on sheer skill, and you can win some on sheer will. its that type of balance the rangers need.

get gabby some help. its why i wanted kovalchuk so damn bad. we need another weapon up front.

if only we could get drurys contract off the books, then we could go after a guy like Richards.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote