Lowe's strength as a GM
View Single Post
10-05-2003, 10:45 PM
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Earth, MW
Originally Posted by
Mizral,my apology for being an jerk earlier, I had read this whole thread and was a little bit pissed off. I'm really not a ass and I like most Canuck fans, seriously! Passion rules reason sometimes, ya know.
No problem. I don't hold a grudge
You know what though, I like Dvorak a lot, but if you think it's bad now, if he isn't putting up 25+ goals next year, you've got a media that will have a feild day with Lowe.
Also, if Isbister doesn't break out, too.
Lowe better be on pins and needles. Jupiter will have to align with Mars for everything to pan out in 03-04. So far, this is the list I see:
- Dvorak has to replace Carter
- Isbister has to bust out
- Brewer has to take the next step
- Hemsky must fill Marchant's void somewhat
- Moreau has to have a good season
- Laraque has to have a good season
- Salo REALLY has to have a good season.
- Oilers have to make the playoffs
If two or three of the following do not happen, especially the last two, Lowe could find himself in ownerships doghouse.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Mizral