View Single Post
Old
11-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Double-Shift Lassť
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danishh View Post
i updated my post above with a full rough translation and some comments. The main things i take from this is:

brassard needs to keep some things to himself
the new owner likes hockey less than his dad did
attendance is an issue in columbus, and the team feels it, but the team also feels responsible for it because of their performance at home
there are 3 french canadians on the jackets

you guys were double whammied. The OP misrepresented the article, and the article, in typical french-canadian hockey media style, misrepresented the interview. I wouldnt be worrying about the team moving based on this article.
Thanks, danishh.

Personally, I hold no ill will toward the Canadian passion for hockey nor French Canadians nor the media, but that doesn't mean that there aren't passionate French Canadian hockey media types who hold ill will toward the newer NHL markets. My guess is it's not personal/anything to do with the market itself as it has to do with "you've got what we want and we don't." I get that. Still, we'll keep our team, thank you.

Last edited by Double-Shift Lassť: 11-02-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Double-Shift Lassť is online now   Reply With Quote