Thread: OT: Police report
View Single Post
Old
11-02-2010, 11:11 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
he never said he was above them. When you take someone's parking spot, you're in the wrong, clear as day.

and about people not getting out of the ****ing way while walking, at vanier it seems everyone has this problem. Just completely retarded when it comes to the simple act of walking and NOT stopping dead in the middle of the hallway or stair case all of a sudden. Whatever, i try to avoid running into the idiots best i can, but if a few times i 'miss' () they'll atleast remember it next time (i'm an ex bouncer, so very big) when they get sent flying.
LOL awesome. Yeah you would think a guy of your stature would make them use braincell #1 and #2 in order to get the **** out of the way.

It's funny because that also happens to me on the road all the time. Yesterday when merging onto the highway I noticed a big back log of cars... then I even see some cars ahead choosing to go back onto the service road at the last minute. Didn't think much of it just thought it was traffic. Finally as cars start merging over the white line (LOL) I get up there and there's some old man and his wife totally oblivious doing 40km/h in the merging lane. Luckily for him it was one of those merges where the lane doesn't disappear and continues on to the next exit.

What a god damn moron 40km/h merging. I understand he's old but I honestly felt like going around him and stopping if it weren't for the fact that when I looked at him he appeared to be in his own world. 40km/h merging... like we were already half way to the next exit by the time I went around him, it's a short gap but come on. Usually I'm trying to get back down to 60 in time for the service road... this guys already going 40.... unreal.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote