View Single Post
11-02-2010, 06:09 PM
the word*
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
This just reminded me of that TV show from a couple years ago "Fear Itself", that was filmed in Edmonton. The show was pretty underwhelming as a whole, but there was a really good zombie episode that was taken from the zombie's point of view. Of course, you don't know she's a zombie until the end (sorry for the spoiler for those of you who had it on your DVR for the past 2 years and were planning on watching it), so it's not exactly intended as a "zombies point of view" episode, but it was cool none the less.
Yeah, that's it. Funny, I still have that entire series on a hard drive, and have never gotten around to watching all the episodes. There were some good ones, just opened the folder, 8 episodes but I doubt I even watched 4 or 5 of them.

Been reading all the old Dune series, actually listening to the audio books. That's some weird stuff, and hard to follow. Some contiversial stuff to say the least. Google 'complete Dune' or 'Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson', and you'll find them easily. If you have a torrent client, 2.80 GB and a tone of seeders. One of TPB top audio books...

the word* is offline   Reply With Quote