View Single Post
Old
11-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
A great article from Nashville Examiner beat writer Jim Diamond (@diamondhockey on Twitter) getting an update and some advice from Coach Horachek today. A real must read...

Quote:
Normally the last thing you would expect to hear come out of a hockey coach’s mouth is, “My message would be get checked,” but those exact words came out of Nashville Predators assistant coach Peter Horachek Tuesday.

Late last week, the Predators announced on their website that Horachek would not be accompanying the team to Detroit for last Saturday’s game against the Red Wings because he was recovering from successful prostate cancer surgery performed earlier in the week. It also stated that he was “hoping to re-join the team soon.”

Soon came Tuesday in the form of Horachek being back on the ice at the team’s practice at Centennial Sportsplex. He accompanied the team on the charter flight west for games in Phoenix Wednesday, Los Angeles Saturday, and Anaheim on Sunday.

“I’m feeling pretty good a week out from the surgery,” Horachek said. “The energy is getting back more and more all the time. They are constantly warning me about not doing too much, so that’s in the back of my mind.”
http://www.examiner.com/nashville-pr...en-get-checked

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote