View Single Post
Old
11-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Kovalev27
BEST IN THE WORLD

vCash: 500
he's our 2nd line center long term. probably a 50 60 pt guy as soon as this year. not a great playmaker though which is why he won't be a 70 80 pt guy. but if he stays with duby and cally they'll all put up really solid numbers. not worried about AA at all he's a core player now.

the question is does stepan become a top line player or a championship quality 3rd line center. if you think he's a top line center you don't make a play for richards or spezza or any other top line center you let this kid figure it out.

i've been on the richards bandwagon for a while now. but the more i see this anisimov line solidified, the more i see stepan's potential playing with gaborik, the more i see talented young guys like ethan werek or carl hagelin that could easily be 3rd line centers for us one day soon, i start to think maybe we should just let it ride. stay with what we got and see what happens

by the way in saying that about stepan i still feel he should go to hartford when drury returns. its whats' best for his development. kid needs to be playing 20 mins a night

Kovalev27 is offline   Reply With Quote