Someone should tell the Habs the game started...
View Single Post
11-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by
1. Ribeiro trade (A massive gaffe)
2. Tanguay trade (lost a 1st round pick for a guy who was too afraid to play in the plyaoffs)
3. Spacek signing
4. Trading Huet away and letting Price handle the load
5. Letting Streit walk
6. Letting Souray walk for nothing (had high trade value and everyone knew he wasn't going to get signed)
7. Not looking too good on the Latendresse trade either.
That's just off the top of my head. Come in here and make excuses for him.
Streit wanted to play D at the time it didnt look like the smart thing to do.
Latendresse trade is pretty even this season I would say.
Huet traded because they were supposed to get Hedberg in the Hossa trade that pittsburgh stole at the last minute. I thought this was pretty well known. maybe not the smartest thing to do but I can understand it.
Tanguay was looking for decent money after his season with the habs and considering he had 2 bummed shouders at the end of the year why would they resign him. Things change over 8 months, hard to believe.
Easy to look back in hindsight.
And on the center thing, from what I can understand its way easier to convert a center to wing than the other way around.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Perrah