View Single Post
Old
11-04-2010, 05:10 PM
ferrisUML

vCash: 500
1. DP...Have nothing to add that hasn't already been said

2. Weight...Useless on the PP point. Useless down-low since he doesn't shoot. Backbreaking giveaways/flubs in the offensive zone. Needs to center shoot-first players to be effective of which we have none.

3. Comeau...Career AHL'er. Marginal upgrade over Tambellini. Not a top six player for ANY team in the league, let alone one that was supposed to contend this year. Seriously, most overrated player on the team.

4. Pap...What the **** has he done to earn top three minutes and JT's flank? Seriously. With last night's goal being the one exception, all his points have been on the PP and of the same ilk. Any righty shot would be an upgrade over PAP. Put me in the left circle and even I can stop a pass, allow the goalie to setup and shoot it right into their crest. Snow's desire for credit on another offseason gem is clouding his judgement.

5. Bruno...Covered ad nauseum. His giveaways are just crushing. Needs to be exposed via Waivers and Reese brought up.

6. Hillen...I think he'll be okay. Pair him with anyone other than Bruno and his play will improve.

ferrisUML is offline   Reply With Quote