Old
10-06-2003, 06:31 AM
Bill Peckerskull
Farging Ice Holes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2118
Wow,

I can't believe this. My heart actually sank when I saw this on ESPN. I thought he would pull through. Such a shame that a promising young carrer and life could end like this. I hate to say it, but I don't see how Heatley can possibly get back on track with his own career. I can't imagine trying to play hockey, and look people in the eyes on the ice after this, because you know they are thinking about it. I don't see how any form of pasion for hockey can be regained by him. The article on ESPN had a Sgt in charge of the situation down there, saying that the charges will be updated, and will most likely be vehicular homicide. I just hope this situation can become a little less terrrible by hearing that they found out that it wasn't actually Heatley's fault somehow, so that two lives aren't ruined by this, but I think we would have heard about it by now. I can't imagine what is going through Heaqtley's mind right now. What a terrible situation. My heart goes out to the Snydor family. R.I.P. Dan Snydor, you have no worries now.
Yeah, forget his career, he's going to have a hell of a time just staying out of prison now. I had a friend who had to serve 3 years for doing something similar. Danny will be lucky to get less, IMO.