View Single Post
Old
05-18-2005, 03:27 PM
timlap

vCash: 500
I am enjoying this exchange betweeen Messnger and Frankie. By "enjoy," I don't actually mean, "read." Its just nice to know that some people keep up with their work even when professional hockey players let us down.

Things change- but its comforting to know that some things stay the same. But I'm worried. What will you argue about next year Frankie, when you no longer have the opportunity to watch our farm team in person?

According to the Principle of Having to See Games in Person in Order to Comment, I guess I am limited in my opportunities to the Thunder Bay Kings. Can someone who understands this principle please explain to me:

1) Must I actually watch them, or do I just have to have the possibility of watching them?

2) May I extend this to a liftime expertise on any player from Thunder Bay? Must everyone on this board bow to my opinion on Eric Staal, for instance?

I await your answers.

Soon we can draft all these principles we're developing into a Consitution and, we can feel good that we will not have wasted the lockout.