View Single Post
Old
11-06-2010, 03:51 AM
tinyzombies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovatar View Post
I agree with you wholeheartedly. While it is sometimes frustrating as a fan watching how Martin manages the younger players (except Subban) Pacioretty showed his immaturity in taking shots at Montreal's current coaching staff. I heard the interview and his comments were unambiguous shots at Martin. He kept re-emphasizing how his confidence would get shot if he was demoted from the top-6. As a coach, I would not have much confidence in a player who claims to lose confidence if he is not in an ideal playing situation. This attitude reminds me a lot of Sergei Kostitsyn's attitude last year. I love Patch's potential but he needs to grow up and use better discretion when being interviewed.
It's a paradox. It must be. If you have to take a beating and keep coming back, you can't be entitled to anything except Stanley Cup. Or, at the very least... having an edge on the very best matchup people... which takes ... (film, balance, studying... work.... homework... night after night...after night).

But prehaps Gomez no does this?

tinyzombies is offline   Reply With Quote