View Single Post
Old
11-06-2010, 10:51 AM
brfeldman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Lito View Post
can you really say you've seen him be a leader in any sense of the word, other than blocking shots, which seems to be the only thing ever talked about when it comes to drury?

he has never showed an ounce of care during interviews, playoffs performance has been subpar on this team, hasn't stuck up for teammates via the fisticuffs/words on the ice or to the press and public off it(cally has done both), and really doesn't do anything that merits being a captain.

i obviously know hank can't be the captain but thanks for the lesson. all i'm saying is its a joke drury is captain when he guys like cally and dubi and yes even avery are playing. drury brings nothing to the table as a leader. that "C" is a farce.

and i do not care about his salary, and his lack of production was no surprise as he had a fluke year before he signed here (37 goals regularly? no one expected that). i don't see why he is captain. he doesn't lead by his numbers, his actions, or his words. he doesn't lead. period.
Because he didnt play with a broken wrist last playoff or anything and still put up more points then are leading point getter that season

brfeldman is offline   Reply With Quote