View Single Post
Old
11-06-2010, 01:24 PM
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?

vCash: 500
Playing with Kids who don't care.

Hello HF, well to start out, Im a Bantam. Now please don't treat me diffrent because im younger than you. I like to think im pretty mature for my age.

But anyway, I play house league () because of money issues. And another kid on my team also plays house for the same reason. Me and him are 2 of the 3 best kids in this league, but the rest of our team is TERRIBLE.

Me and this Kid are both D-men. And we have scored all of our teams goals this year, accept 2.

This is our teams record:

L 8-3
W 3-2
W- 2-1
L- 6-1
L 8-0

And none of it is our Goalies fault.

Part of the problem is that the kids on our team arn't the most skilled. But the bigger problem is they don't listen. Our Coach will tell them to do somthing and they do the opposite.

Our Coach stresses the forwards forchecking, But nobody does it. And when 2 D-men have to carry the Offense, thats pretty sad. Our forwards don't help us in our own zone either.

We cannot pass to them, because they either stand behind us, or arn't open. When we do get a open pass to them, they can't handle our passes and they bounce off their blade. They do not pass to us because their heads are down and they just skate it as far as they can before getting drilled.

Don't even get me started on practice.... Theres a few kids they just dick around and see how far they can glide on their stumachs.... Great.

Im just getting tired of me and another kid having to carry our team, and do 95% of the workload.

Anyone have any advice on what to do? or say? Any help is appriciated.

Thanks, have a good one.

AZcoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote